Thursday, August 2, 2007

To Post or Not to Post...

Let's see, I'm starting this Blog so I can show off some of the really cool bikes that I'm getting the opportunity to build up at home and at work.

To kick things off some of my own rides.

 

Ah, the Race Lite. This is one of two bikes in the garage I didn't build up myself. I picked this up from a friend who needed some cash when I first moved to California. I'd always wanted one for obvious reasons and I got a sweetie too.

Projects for this one... Paul is retro fitting a Ridged Switchblade fork with a 1" threadless steerer for me :)

 

Paul's "little" contribution to mountain biking and my first Rock Lobster

The Steel Single Speed!!

This bike KILLS IT! I love this bike! ‘nuff said.

 

Michelle's Itty-Bitty Crawdad... this was her first Lobster. It's an Easton 7001 mix, uber light... since this pic was taked we put a on an '07 Fox F80.

 
Posted by Picasa


Tex and the rigs.

My Second Lobster, the Road (my SS' evil twin)
The SS
and
the Crawdad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Ryan!
This is great stuff. Didn't know you had this talent. LOL
this is awesome, thx for sharing!