Sunday, August 26, 2007

First of the '07 bikes...

I finished up Sara's "B" bike yesterday... well almost, she's going to change out her stem for an Easton one and she also wanted to leave the bars unwrapped so she could dial in her position with these bars.

I also took this for my first ride around the block since I broke the good old c-bone :) nice and SLOW! The Dr said he didn't have a problem with me riding, just falling, he warned me if I fall in the next 4-6 weeks it re-breaks.

 













Well it's not really an '07 Lobster, it's an '06 but she had it repainted from the 'Bella colors to 'Lobster.


 













This cheap little thing saves so many problems, I'm glad she's using it.


 










No I didn't put the pink sticker on because it's a girl’s bike. It's a way for me to tell the bikes apart at the races. Matching King stickers on both sides of the bike are "A" bikes, a Pink or White on the Non-Drive side are "B" bikes. I'm looking for a nice (and cheap) way to get the riders names on the bikes too...

 










TEX got a promotion! He's finally earning his stripes as a shop dog! meaning he's starting to chill out and hang with "dad" while I work. I'd rather have this view then be looking at a picture of him on my desk any day. He's been so good Michelle and I picked him up a new bed just for the garage.

GRRRRRR this Blog photo formatting is driving me nutz... going to go back the original next post...


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

swiggco world said...

Don't crash ! Hey, before you get too comfortable and put away those wrenches there's about 10-14 frames that will be done by next week. Looks like some handles be turnin' soon. Cheers, swiggboss.