Tuesday, September 25, 2007

CCCX #1


Rick got some nice shots of the action.

I really like the race at Manzanita Park, for me as the Mechanic it has the easiest pits to set up and work of all the races we'll do this year. It was a bummer to miss the first race of the season.

While the team was kicking ass I was setting on mine in "SAG #4" at the Tour For Woodside. Not exactly what I had hoped to be doing with my Sunday but it was for cycling and I got paid. It wasn't boring either, lots of flat fixes and a couple of wrecks kept me hopping.

Next week should be a big showing of 'lobsters with the guys back from Inter-bike.

I did get alot done in the shop.
 
Sara's "A" Bike, except the stickers and the Tubing it's exactly like her "B" bike


 
Matt's "A" Bike, my camera was acting goofy this was the only good shot of the SRAM Force he's running. Cool build up, those Reynolds forks are sexy.

 
Betina's frame and the wheels I've been building and glueing... lots of wheels... and more wheels...

 
MMmmmmmm wheels...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: