Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Mud Come-ith

Ah yeah. Last one of the season for me and this baby promises to be epic

The great Mr. Gill and friends will be presenting Peak Season Cyclocross @ the infamous Watsonville Fairgrounds this weekend. Mother Nature will be present for a true cyclocross mud bath.

The Corral will be in play again...



Check list for this race...
Pam
Brushes
Old T-Shirts
Hoses
Garden hose Y-Splitter
Sprayer Head
3 Gallon Bucket
Full rain gear
More chain lube then normal
Bogg Schloggers (rubber boots)

When come the mud I will give them clean bicycles to race through it.

3 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

count me in, Bontrager!

oh, and I put your RSS feed for this blog on Paul's advert on my site,
norcalcyclingnews.com

it's in the RL portion on the right column. Clicky the pic, and you'll see how it works.

lemme know if that's no-cool.
m

Rye said...

WOW that's sweet Mr.Hernandez very very cool.

I'll be seeing you Sunday for our mud spa... can you belive people pay good money to lay in the mud in Napa? fools, they should race cross.

julie said...

so... how'd it go?