Monday, January 7, 2008

More Power

Ahhh Yeah, I love new toys... er Tools...

The C3 19.2 volt Cordless Inflator

Mine showed up today and the battery is a charging.

Gotta give Tim B. the credit for turning me on to this baby. No more pumps at the races for this wrench, just 19.2 volts of pure hand held air pumping power. I can see that auto shut off air gage being very useful for 'Cross.

But it'll have to wait until the 20th to see any action. Wed I'm back on a Jet bound for Colorado Springs, the OTC and USAC's Mechanic’s Clinic until Sunday. As a Jr. I got to do a couple of training camps up there and they were a lot of fun, I hope the dorms are better then I remember and the food is every bit as good.

I'll take a camera and maybe the lap-top, although I doubt I have much time for Blogging until I get home.

Well time to start packing...

1 comment:

julie said...

I HAVE to get one of those- awesome find.