Wednesday, October 10, 2007

did a week go by? damn I blinked....

Feels like I did my last post yesterday. Little sleep and lots o' work will do dat to ya.

BASP #1 Sierra Point...


stolen from www.abbiorca.com

aka "The Land of Many Flats."

Holy Jeberz I did a ton o'wheel changes at that race.

A little request from mechanics to roadies learing to race cross... When taking a wheel change, cantilever brakes take an extra second to latch, please don't start riding with your mechanic's fingers still in your brake cables, it hurts... a lot...

those running clinchers found out that having them over 40 psi was the golden ticket.



Pick up all HRS /'Lobster the resoults on d'blog Brent is doing a killer job of updating.

Das' Vanderhooten'z rig came togather as planned at the race. Unfourtnutaly I didn't get any pics of it...

But I got a few of this sexy rig

 

Now Datz Pink and Blue

 

Yeah I left the steerer a little long...

 

A little stay wrap love going in to this build, gotta keep her quite on the trailz

 

Ah Yeah, I love nailing the cable routing on the first go.



Datz all for tonight, I got an 2 Advil PMs with my name on 'em

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

hey, Ryan! what do you use to wrap the chainstay?

Rye said...

A flat 700x25C tube. I wrap it like bar tape around the stay, but I pull it 3x as tight. Finish it off with 3 zip ties.

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

great idea! thank you. and sorry to hear about your spill. is the c-bone still okay?