Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ooops missed March, month Photo Dump

Forgot to post in March, but here are a few photos to update things...

I got a new toy ugh... tool. One I've been needing too, an FSA Spoke Tension Gadge. It's AWESOME blows the Park and Wheel Smith ones out of the water (so does it's price)


Mike Ahrens and I stopped by Stanford to check out their Frame Building class one night, it's pretty impressive what they have going on there. Jeremy asked me to be a guest speaker for a wheel building lecture.


I helped Jon Husk glue up a few wheels for the Aaron's team.


It was sad, yet awesome to see about 1500 cyclists ride by work one Saturday. It was cool to see how all the different groups of cyclists came out for such a good ride. Roadies, Commuters, Racers, Tri-geeks, Tandems, MTBers, Tourers, Cruzers, I even saw a Penny Farthing all riding together. It was awesome to see, so sad it took a tragedy to gather all the tribes.


Just when you think you've seen it all


Jon's ready to take on Thor


Bike Projects Last month were... Lots and Lots of Custome Frames...

Jen's Shooting Stars (still in progress)


A really bad photo of Mike Ahrens and the "Red Rocker" yummm Campy/Mavic


Aimee's Inglis- Now this was a fun build Curtis did an awesome job with this one, and I need to thank Aimee for the very nice tip that Michelle and I are enjoying right now


and now that I'm sporting a camera phone, a new thing I'm going to add to the blog... Cool customs I see on the train. The first one is a random IBIS I saw on the way home from my Monday "Mechanic's Bike" ride from SF to Marin. Didn't meet the owner but it looks well loved.

2 comments:

julie said...

...ah, an Ibis from back in the day when they used REAL materials!
and that FSA spoke tensiometer is great- I'm sure the carbon has some use other than increasing the cost, like it makes it faster??

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.