Tuesday, December 11, 2007

why it's a "Mechanic's Bike"

Mr. Fisher coined the "Mountian Bike", I'm going for the "Mechanic's Bike" and this may be the only one...

I was going to save this but what the hell it's too cool to keep underwraps.

 

I'm still working out a few bugs with the towing but it was really convent that Sarah's bikes were getting a pre-nat's check over...

Paul built exactly what I had first envisioned and better. I'm going to ask him to make me a "commute rack" too for riding in to work. The race rack is a little big.

I've been trying to find the words about how nice of a ride these 650's are for this, utilitarian/Mountain Bike/retro cruzer/ chingadara/ commuter thing. And “Fun” is all I can come up with, I want to ride it all the time, it’s just a hell of a lot of fun to be on.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Little_Jewford said...

hey, what kind of bars do you have on the pit rig...I'm diggin them

Unknown said...

steel or aluminum, Ryan?

Hooptie said...

Bling! Cant wait to see this in action.

~ lauren said...

oooh, so nice!

ryan, you gotta show that to morgan.

he's having one sorta/kinda similiar built for him - from curtis inglis.

Rye said...

sinor jewford, Nitto 25.4's

aaron, Steel is very real (the easton stickers you'll have to ask Paul about)

and sorry no nationals for this one :( the rack would be killer luggage and I'm flying out there...

but there are a few more peak season race's and one in LA ;)

Brent said...

you said this would be cool.
Now I am jones'n.

Cracked Headtube said...

Ya made it on the Palace blog!